February 2021 Update
Everything is in Real-time
We want your data to feel alive. Statuses, assignments, quantities, datasets, now all update in real-time across your team.
This gives us the chance to bring even more collaborative features to V7, both for data scientists and annotators. Watch this space :)
More Features and Improvements
Teams with high security requirements can now prevent the sharing of datasets.
Export formats now explain what each will support.
The home page received a few design improvements - from the tutorial window popups to the look & feel of buttons, richer dropdowns, and modals.
Split videos can now be exported without having to select individual frames
Support for .svs uploads via the CLI
COCO exports can now be rounded to integers
Support for MONOCHROME1 DCM with Modality OP
Videos load A LOT faster now
Greatly increased the stability of running models
The amount of memory required for browser uploads has been greatly reduced.
Annotation imports are now 2x faster
Sub annotations render more quickly when they reach large numbers.
Exporting images has been sped up further and is now instant in most cases.
New metrics and improvements on the class balance chart in dataset overviews
FPS sampling in externally-hosted videos is now live.
Settings is more clearly visible in the sidebar and now accessible via the team-switch dropdown.
Deleting large images now has a more reasonable load time
Subscription upgrades now reset billing periods, so that users don’t have to wait for a new period to upgrade.
- Fix status changes deselecting selection
- Fix spacing issues in dataset management context menu
- Broken URLs in certain video exports have been fixed
- Fixed issues in exporting tags for videos
- Review stages are no longer ‘read only’ by default
- Images in instructions no longer break after an extended period of time.
- Hidden joints in occluded skeletons are now visible!
- Render skeleton in read-only Review mode
- Fixed issues with sub annotations not moving in videos
- Fixed issues with workflow stage name losing focus on each new input
- Fixes frame jumping back to the start when videos aren’t fully loaded
- Fix blank screen after first creating a team
- Fix infinite retries of failed model stage requests
- Fix incorrect stage type for model stages
- Allow archiving of dataset items with open comment threads in them
- Restarting workflow no longer shift z-indexes
- Skipped images in Archive -> Complete will now archive properly