V7 Darwin Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Last modified April 4, 2019
No Previous Versions available
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and V7.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme, or illegally invading the privacy of Customer End Users);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to upload any Customer Data that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other V7 product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other V7 product or service.
- to use the Services to provide an equivalent service to Customer End Users through a separate agreement or without notifying V7.
- to perform any unauthorized access of any system without due permission, including attempting to probel, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or breach any security measures used by a system.
- to monitor any data or traffic on a system without permission.